Our commitment is in ensuring that your privacy is protected. Frequent changes may occur to the policy as we endeavor to update our pages and website generally. Since this may happen from time to time, you should check this page to ensure that you are contented with the changes we make. This policy was last revised on 14/03/2019.
In our move to keep our services on the edge, we may collect the following information about you:
- Full name and Occupation details
- Contact information including email address, phone details etc.
- Demographic information such as your role
- Other information you provide to us when filling out the forms on our website
It is important for us to have this information so that we may better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and more particularly so that:
- We may use these information to improve our products and services
- Periodically, we may send out email campaigns to update you on our recent blog posts, events or other information that our team may find of help or could be of interest to you. This is through the email address that you provide to us.
- Occasionally, we could use your information to contact you regarding new business purposes unless you specifically request that we don’t. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
You can exercise your right for us not to do these things by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At times, we could collect technical information including without limitation, the Internet Protocol address used to connect your device to the internet and page interaction information.
We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We use them to collect info about the use of the website and to create a distinction between our different users. This is to allow us to improve your experience when you browse the website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can thereby tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
What cookies do we use?
Our website makes use of two cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance cookies – they allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.